This Crock Pot Ravioli Meatball Casserole is actually a slow cooker adaptation of our popular oven Ravioli Lasagna over on our sister site. We love Ravioli Lasagna but the other day I just wanted to run a few errands and come home to dinner done. So, I grabbed my Casserole Crock Pot and altered things a bit and the results were just perfect!
This is definitely one of my daughter’s favorites, however, my mom LOVES this recipe. She tells me all the time how much she loves it. So it is safe to say that kids of ages will enjoy it!
Slow Cooker Recommendations
I used my Casserole Crock Pot (Psst… did you see I am giving away a Casserole Crock Pot?) to whip this up fast. You could make this in other types of slow cookers, you may just have to adjust your cooking time.
- 26 oz Bag Frozen Meatballs
- 25 oz Bag Frozen Cheese Ravioli
- 30 oz Pizza Sauce (2-15 oz jars)
- oz Optional: 4 Can of Mushroom Slices drained
- 1.5 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Place your meatballs in the bottom of your slow cooker then cover with ravioli and pizza sauce.
- Top with mushrooms if desired.
- Top with cheese and cover with lid.
- Cook on high for 90 min to 2 hours.
Affiliate links were used in this post.
- Ninja Foodi Grill Pork Shoulder Steaks - February 25, 2021
- Crispy Ninja Foodi Mississippi Chicken (Low Carb) - February 17, 2021
- Easy Meal Idea #6 (Riddle Round the Dinner Table Series) - February 16, 2021