Do you love serving Taquitos at your potluck, party or tailgate? Our Game Day Taquito Bar keeps your favorite game day snack nice and toasty while serving it up with our Crock Pot Pizzeria Dip and Crock Pot Cream Cheese Enchilada Dip.
Recently José Olé reached out to me and asked me if they could sponsor me to create a game day recipe for the Big Game. You might recall that last year we whipped up some Game Day Taco Nachos last year and loved them, so I got to crockin’ in the kitchen to whip up something new this year with their Chicken & Cheese Taquitos and their Beef & Cheese Taquitos.
Crock Pot Game Day Taquito Bar
One of the reasons I chose to create a Game Day Taquito Bar is that we love to toast up our taquitos in the oven and we LOVE to keep them warm during serving by placing them in our crock pot without the lid. With the lid off, it keeps the taquitos warm and keeps the moisture out. When serving different flavors of taquitos, we take aluminum foil and divide the crock so everyone grabs exactly what they want. When you team up that toasty tip with two tasty dipping sauces, I call that a winning team… see what I did there ;).
Crock Pot Dipping Sauces
Our two dipping sauces in our Game Day Taquito Bar were inspired by the two flavors of José Olé Taquitos we toasted up. We made a Cream Cheese Enchilada Sauce for the José Olé Chicken & Cheese Taquitos for a creamy traditional flavor. The second dip, Crock Pot Pizzeria Dip is inspired by Miss Add and it goes perfectly with the Beef and Cheese Taquitos.
Crock Pot Cream Cheese Enchilada Dip
Our Crock Pot Cream Cheese Enchilada Dip is inspired by our favorite creamy chicken enchilada casserole which is made with flour tortillas. José Olé ‘s Taquitos are made with flour tortillas too and when you combine their cheesy chicken flavor with a dip made of cream cheese and green sauce, it is the perfect way to serve up these snacks with a nod to our favorite casserole.
Crock Pot Pizzeria Dip
Every time Miss Add and I go to a Pizzeria, she will ask for both nacho cheese AND marinara sauce to mix together and create a yummy dipping sauce for her breadsticks. So when I was thinking of what dip I wanted to pair with José Olé ‘s Beef & Cheese Taquitos, I decided to go an nontraditional route and pair an Italian inspired recipe with a Mexican inspired snack and it totally worked!
It was a huge hit! And, Miss Add approved ;).
Game Day Taquito Bar Printable Recipe
Game Day Taquito Bar
- 15 José Olé Chicken & Cheese Taquitos
- 15 José Olé Beef & Cheese Taquitos
- Aluminum Foil
- 8 oz Brick Cream Cheese
- 10 oz Can Green Enchilada Sauce
- 15 oz Can Nacho Cheese
- 14 oz Jar Pizza Sauce
- Place cream cheese and enchilada sauce in a 1.5 quart slow cooker or small heat safe bowl inside a larger slow cooker and cook on high for 1 -2 hours stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Combine nacho cheese and pizza sauce in a 1.5 quart slow cooker or small heat safe bowl inside a larger slow cooker and cook on high for 1 -2 hours stirring occasionally
- Once dips are warmed through and smooth, turn slow cooker(s) to warm.
- Bake Jose Ole Taquitos in the oven according to the package.
- Meanwhile, preheat a 4-6 quart slow cooker on high with lid off.
- Fold a large piece of foil to serve as a divider in your large crock pot and place beef taquitos on one side of the foil in the pot and the chicken on the other side.
- Leave the lid off and turn the slow cooker to low.
Enter to Win
To help you celebrate all your game day eating and to thank José Olé for sponsoring this post, how about a little Recipes That Crock Giveaway? We want to give one lucky Recipes That Crock Reader a new Swing and Serve Crock Pot to help them cRock their big game!
How do you enter?
Simple. Just comment below and tell me which José Olé snack is your favorite or which one you would like to try (choose from the products here) in the comment box and tell me that you did in the contest box below!
If you would like “extra” chances to win, do any of the following and comment below and tell me that you did in the contest box.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This giveaway is sponsored by Recipes That Crock only and not associated with Jose Ole, Facebook or Instagram. Contest ends at midnight on 2/1/2017. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond. Winning crock pot will be shipped to continental U. S. addresses only. Model and color not guaranteed. Must be 18 to enter. GOODe Luck!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Jose Ole . The opinions and text are all mine.
- Low Carb Ninja Foodi Italian Wedding Soup - October 6, 2020
- Goode Times Weekly Vol. 1, Issue 2 - September 27, 2020
- If you enjoyed our Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup, Try This Recipe - September 26, 2020