One Pot Crock Pot Sausage Dinner makes supper a snap! This easy recipe is dinner in a bowl. The savory sauce is so good you can even serve it as a soup if you’d like!
This One Pot Crock Pot Sausage Dinner from Gooseberry Patch’s Christmas at Grandma’s was a big hit at my house. My family LOVES smoked sausage and they were very happy this recipe made the cut when I was deciding what to try as we worked our way through this fantastic new cookbook. (Psst… there is still a little bit of time to enter to win this cookbook if you hurry.)
I got two thumbs up from both Miss Add (my 8 year old) and the hubs on this one.
One Pot Crock Pot Sausage Dinner Notes:
- I used my favorite general use 6 qt slow cooker to crock this up!
- If your family is a big smoked sausage fan, I would double the amount to 2 lbs.
- The whole potatoes in this dish made for some occasional awkward eating. Next time I might chop them up a bit before dumping them in.
- I have not tried this dish with fresh potatoes. If you want to give it a try, you will just need to adjust your cooking time to allow the potatoes to fully cook. I would definitely chop the potatoes and personally, I prefer a softer potato (reds/golds) to a harder potato (russet) in a dish like this.
One Pot Crock Pot Sausage Dinner
- 2 14.5 oz cans green beans
- 4 14.5 oz cans whole new potatoes drained
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1- 2 lb smoked sausage sliced
- 2 10.75 oz cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c shredded Cheddar cheese
- Pour your green beans into your crock pot (undrained)
- Put your potatoes over your beans (drained)
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Next put in your sausage slices
- Put your soup and cheese on top
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours
- Give it a good stir before you serve it
Affiliate links were used in this post.
Her site Recipes That Crock is dedicated to helping everyone find delicious recipes to serve their families every month.