This Easy Crock Pot Taco Soup is so simple to throw together and delicious after a long day! Substitute your favorite beans for special flavor every time!
Cris here. As I mentioned earlier, I very much enjoy the new cookbook from Gooseberry Patch — Christmas at Grandma’s (psst… you can enter to win a copy here) and this Easy Crock Pot Taco Soup is one of the many reasons.
Easy Crock Pot Taco Soup
I just love a great recipe that is a snap to throw together… and, if leftovers go over well with the fam, even better. This recipe for Easy Crock Pot Taco Soup fits the bill on all accounts. Miss Add is a huge fan… which is a big win because it makes packing school lunch for the week super easy! (Ahem… this mama may or may not be known to rely on Lunchables during a rough week, so I am always grateful when a recipe can pull double duty around here 😉 ).
A Few Notes:
- I used my favorite browning slow cooker to crock up this recipe. It is a 6 quart model, but you could get away with using a 4 quart slow cooker pretty easily on this one.
- I used great northern beans in this recipe, but you could use any of your favorite beans.
- I tossed in some freeze dried garlic too, just because I love it 😉
- 1 lb ground beef
- 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 15.5 oz can kidney pinto, black or Great Northern beans
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 15 oz can sweet corn
- 1.25 oz pkg taco seasoning mix
- Optional: 1 tspfreeze dried garlic
- Garnish: crushed tortilla chips shredded Cheddar cheese, sour cream
- Brown your beef on the stove over medium heat (or in a browning slow cooker, then drain
- Put your ground beef in your crock pot
- Pour your tomato sauce, veggies (undrained) and taco seasoning (and garlic) into your crock pot
- Give it a good stir
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours
- Serve with crushed tortilla chips, cheese and sour cream
Affiliate links were used in this post.