This Easy Crock Pot Chicken Stuffing Casserole is so simple and a classic comfort food perfect for family dinner.
I love stuffing. It is one of my favorite holiday dishes… so, when I can get away with having it for dinner, I am totally game! This easy Crock Pot Chicken Stuffing Casserole is so easy to throw into the crock pot and is a staple around here. It is the perfect comfort food, especially when it is cold outside. Now updated with a video from Mikey. (Please note: Mikey uses frozen chicken tenders in this video. We do NOT recommend cooking frozen meat in the slow cooker. We know a lot of folks do, and we clearly have as well, but food safety guidelines instruct that it is not a good idea.)
My daughter loves this recipe and I love that I can serve this up with a couple quick veggies on the side and dinner is done!
Crock Pot Chicken Stuffing Casserole Notes
- I used my favorite 6 qt Slow Cooker, you could probably get away with using a 4-6 qt model with this recipe. I haven’t tried it in the Casserole Crock Pot, but I think it would do fine in there as well.
- I used cream of celery soup in this recipe, but you could use cream of chicken or mushroom if you’d rather.
- I used chicken tenderloins, but you could use chicken breasts instead, just make sure your chicken is cooked through before serving.
Printable Recipe for Crock Pot Chicken Stuffing Casserole
Crock Pot Chicken Stuffing Casserole
- 10-12 Chicken Tenderloin Pieces
- 1 Tablespoon Poultry Seasoning or to taste see note
- 10.75 oz Can Cream of Celery Soup
- 6 oz Box Stove Top Stuffing
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- In a bowl mix stuffing and broth together and set aside.
- Place tenderloin pieces in the bottom of your 6 qt slow cooker (I usedthis one.)
- Sprinkle poultry seasoning over tenderloins.
- Pour soup over chicken and spread evenly.
- Once stuffing has absorbed all of the chicken broth pour evenly on top.
- Cover with lid and cook on low for 4-6 hours