Ooey gooey….scrumdiddlyumptious…amazing…awesome! Yep, I think that is a good way to describe these delicious Crock Pot Turtle Brownies.
Aunt Lou here.
So I told Michael that I wanted to come up with some recipes this week and asked if he had any suggestions. He thought for a minute and said, “Crock Pot Turtle Brownies!” I was completely surprised since I am the one with the sweet tooth in our family, but I wasn’t about to turn him down. Yum!
Crock Pot Turtle Brownies
Here’s your fair warning on these Oh-My-Goodeness-These-Are-So-Good Crock Pot Turtle Brownies are ooey gooey and irresistible! Now when I say they are ooey gooey, I mean they are ooey gooey! This recipe has a whole bag of mini marshmallows and a small bag of caramels in it…so when it all melts together, the only way I can think of to describe it is ooey gooey!
These are best served warm. And if they get too cold, you will want to heat them up again because the caramel will harden if it gets too cold. However, if you take this to a potluck, they won’t make it long enough to get cold…they are that good!
- 18.5 oz brownie mix prepared
- 10.5 oz bag mini marshmallows
- 11 oz bag caramels unwrapped and cut in half
- 1 c chopped pecans
- Slowly add your mini marshmallows, caramel halves and pecans to your prepared brownie batter
- Stir until all the ingredients are mixed throughout the entire batter
- Spray your slow cooker with cooking spray
- Spoon your batter into your slow cooker and spread evenly across the bottom
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours
Slow Cooker Recommendation
My 9 x13 casserole slow cooker made by Crock Pot is perfect for these Crock Pot Turtle Brownies. Brownie mixes just go well in a 9×13 pan, so it only makes sense. If you don’t have one, go order it right now. Seriously, you won’t be disappointed! BUT if you want to make this recipe before yours arrives, I would use a 5-6 quart slow cooker.
Affiliate links were used in this post.