Do you want an easy way to whip up your holiday stuffing without even boiling water? Check out this recipe for Slow Cooker Stuffing that lets you have your StoveTop without even heating up your stove top 😉
The idea for this yummy side dish was totally inspired by the Slow Cooker Chicken Stuffing Casserole I found in one of my favorite very favorite cookbooks- Everyday Simple Suppers. My daughter, Miss Add LOVES that recipe, so I decided to tweak it a bit to see if I could cRock the pot with stuffing this Thanksgiving along side our traditional turkey.
Slow Cooker Stuffing
The results got two thumbs way up from the family. So this Thanksgiving, my slow cooker will be taking care of my stuffing while I am fiddlin’ with the other yummy dishes. Better yet? This recipe only require 3 ingredients from my pantry. Two packages of StoveTop, a can of cream of mushroom soup and low sodium chicken broth.
Quick. Easy. Delicious.
Slow Cooker Stuffing
- 12 oz Stove Top Stuffing (2-6 oz pkgs)
- 3 Cups Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Combine ingredients and cook on high for 2-4 hours.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Affiliate links were used in this post.
- Low Carb Ninja Foodi Italian Wedding Soup - October 6, 2020
- Goode Times Weekly Vol. 1, Issue 2 - September 27, 2020
- If you enjoyed our Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup, Try This Recipe - September 26, 2020