We LOVE slow cooker recipes, don’t you? Well, you are cordially invited to join our weekly cRockin’ Party every Wednesday! Every week we are asking our blogging friends to share THEIR favorite crock pot recipes with our readers!
Cris here. I am so daggone excited! I have asked three of my bestest bloggin’ buds to help me host this cRockin’ party each week– Leah of Beyer Beware , Liz of Farmwife Cooks and Megan of These Old Cookbooks!
So what can you expect? Each week Megan, Leah, Liz and I will share one of our favorite crock pot recipes with you and invite all our blogging friends to link up their favorite slow cooker recipes as well. Then the next week we will not only share our recipes but highlight the most popular and interesting recipes from the previous week’s link up.
If you are a reader:
If you are a reader, pull up a chair and enjoy! Each week is like a brand new virtual crock pot cookbook! (Make sure you are subscribed to my newsletter so you don’t miss anything!)
More cRockin’ ways to play along:
- If you have an instagram account, snap a pic of what you are crockin’ up that day and use #WhatchaCrockin so we can all check out what our crockin’ community is up to!
- Join in on our Facebook Communities
- Follow our Whatcha Crockin’? Pinterest Board
If you are a blogger:
If you are a blogger, we’d LOVE to have you link up your favorite slow cooker recipes each week.
- Every Wednesday morning at 9 am (EDT) we will post the link up on here on Recipes That Crock and on These Old Cookbooks, Beyer Beware and The Farmwife Cooks.
- Just link up using the inlinkz tool each week and link back to party somewhere in your post. (Only posts that link back will qualify to be featured.)
- You can link manually to the party in a text link or use the button image and link it back :
- For the love of slow cooking of course 😉
- But also, we will pin, share and/or comment on posts that are linked up.
- The link up will show up on all three of our blogs and go out in my newsletter to over 85K readers.
- Additionally, the following week we will feature 3-4 of the previous week’s linked up recipes (that have linked back in to the party in their post) in addition to our new recipes for that week.
Her site Recipes That Crock is dedicated to helping everyone find delicious recipes to serve their families every month.