Four ingredients, put together in less than 5 minutes, tender and amazingly delicious. Do I have your attention yet? That is the perfect description of this Easy Crock Pot Pork Loin!
Note: We use referral links to products we love.
Aunt Lou here. The inspiration for this yummy Easy Crock Pot Pork Loin came from one of my favorite recipe, Crock Pot Easy Special Pot Roast from Gooseberry Patch’s Everyday Slow Cooker. I loved the flavor of the roast and how simple it was to throw together, so I thought, “Why not try it with a pork loin?!” And now you have Easy Crock Pot Pork Loin!
Easy Crock Pot Pork Loin Notes:
- If you can’t find Golden Mushroom Soup, you can substitute Mushroom Soup. It will change the flavor just a bit, but is pretty close!
- I used Lil’ Bit (my 2.5-quart crock pot) for this yummy Easy Crock Pot Pork Loin. It was the perfect size to let the pork loin rest on a delicious bed of the soups and then be surrounded by the soups as it cooks.
- This Easy Crock Pot Pork Loin pairs perfectly with your favorite veggies. We loved it with mashed potatoes so we could use the yummy gravy on top. Green beans, corn, roasted potatoes, the possibilities are endless! If you are going to do mashed potatoes, I would highly recommend these Garlic Ranch Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes or these Creamy Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes! Yum!
- If you would rather make your own cream soups, check out this great Homemade Cream Soup Substitute!
Easy Crock Pot Pork Loin
- 10.75 can Cheddar cheese soup
- 10.75 can golden mushroom soup
- 10.75 can French onion soup
- 1.5-2 lb pork loin
- Put all your soups in your crock pot and mix well
- Place your loin on top of your soups
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours
- If possible, 4-4.5 hours in, turn your loin