Did you know you can make baked goods like the Caramel Pecan Rolls in your crock pot? It is super easy and a great way to make yummy baked goods while traveling!
Cookin’ Cris’ Dishes Cooking Show: Crock Pot Caramel Pecan Rolls
Caramel Pecan Rolls
You won’t believe how easy these little guys are! You just dunk your biscuits in the butter and then coat in the brown sugar mixture and layer in your slow cooker.
You then set your slow cooker on high for 90 minutes and the result are these ooey gooey Caramel Pecan Rolls that you just turn out of the pan onto a platter- yum!
This recipe comes from Gooseberry Patch’s new Hometown Harvest and is definitely a keeper!
- 1/2 Cup Butter Melted
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar- Packed
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 2 7.5 oz Tubes of Biscuits
- Mix together sugar, cinnamon and pecans.
- Dunk biscuits in butter and then toss in sugar mixture to coat liberally.
- Layer biscuits in a well greased slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 90 minutes
- Turn out onto a platter