Did you know you can make baked goods like the Caramel Pecan Rolls in your crock pot? It is super easy and a great way to make yummy baked goods while traveling!
Cookin’ Cris’ Dishes Cooking Show: Crock Pot Caramel Pecan Rolls
Check out the video Mikey made for our YouTube Community.
You won’t believe how easy these little guys are! You just dunk your biscuits in the butter and then coat in the brown sugar mixture and layer in your slow cooker.
You then set your slow cooker on high for 90 minutes and the result are these ooey gooey Caramel Pecan Rolls that you just turn out of the pan onto a platter- yum!
This recipe comes from Gooseberry Patch’s new Hometown Harvest and is definitely a keeper!
Caramel Pecan Rolls
- 1/2 Cup Butter melted
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 15 oz Tubes of Biscuits (2 – 7.5 oz tubes)
- Mix together sugar, cinnamon and pecans.
- Dunk biscuits in butter and then toss in sugar mixture to coat liberally.
- Layer biscuits in a well greased 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 90 minutes
- Turn out onto a platter
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
- Newsletter Recipe Collection #16 - April 4, 2023
- Newsletter Recipe Collection #8 - March 20, 2023
- Newsletter Recipe Collection #4 - March 13, 2023
We are SO glad to have you in our slow cooking family!
Just fill out the form below and look for a confirmation email in your inbox! Our newsletter is always FREE and we are always serving up some yummy recipes!
Definitely going to try this. Just one thing I would recommend for a plate liner. I would use parchment paper instead of wax paper. Turning something hot out onto wax paper would melt the wax, not good eats, unless you like candles. Parchment is infused with silicone which won’t melt at higher temperatures and is non stick. Win, win!