Are you looking for something different for dinner? This recipe for BBQ Chicken Chowdown is a yummy twist on on your traditional slow cooker meal.
Well. I did! And, so did the family.
Puddie said “Cris, THIS is fantastic.”
The rest of the recipe is below:
BBQ Chicken Chowdown
- 4-6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 24 oz BBQ Sauce
- 1 1/2 Cups Frozen Corn
- 8 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 10 Sices Bacon- Cooked Crispy and Crumbled
- Put chicken in the slow cooker and top with sauce.
- Cook on low for 6 hours
- Shred chicken with two forks.
- Add corn and cook on high for 15 minutes.
- To serve, spoon mixture over cornbread squares, top with cheese and bacon.
Affiliate links were used in this post.
Her site Recipes That Crock is dedicated to helping everyone find delicious recipes to serve their families every month.