Are you looking for something different for dinner? This recipe for BBQ Chicken Chowdown is a yummy twist on on your traditional slow cooker meal.
Well. I did! And, so did the family.
Puddie said “Cris, THIS is fantastic.”
The rest of the recipe is below:
BBQ Chicken Chowdown
- 5 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 24 oz BBQ Sauce
- 1.5 Cups Frozen Corn
- 8 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 10 Slices Bacon Cooked Crispy and Crumbled
- Cornbread prepared
- Put chicken in the slow cooker and top with sauce.
- Cook on low for 6 hours
- Shred chicken with two forks.
- Add corn and cook on high for 15 minutes.
- To serve, spoon mixture over cornbread squares, top with cheese and bacon.
Affiliate links were used in this post.
Latest posts by Cris (see all)
- Crock Pot Mississippi Loose Meat Sandwiches (Low Carb Options) - February 19, 2020
- Air Fryer Pepper Jack Chicken (Ninja Foodi) - February 6, 2020
- Easy Guacamole Recipe - February 6, 2020