This week’s Whatcha Crockin’ crock pot recipes include Crock Pot Cubed Steak with Gravy, Honey Garlic Chicken and Gravy, Crock Pot Chocolate Lava Cake, Crock Pot Sausage Queso Dip, Crock Pot Scrambled Eggs Casserole with Sausage and Green Chilies, Instant Pot Beef Vegetable Soup and Slow Cooker White Bean Soup and more!
Welcome to week 62 of Whatcha Crockin’ link ups with our blogging friends!!! We are are so grateful to all the bloggers that link up their delicious crock pot recipes each week, and for our great co-hosts – Cris, Leah and Megan. We are excited to be back this week with some crock pot recipes you don’t want to miss from around the blogosphere. So let’s get crockin’!
CROCK POT RECIPES FROM YOUR HOSTS
- Honey Garlic Chicken and Gravy from The Farmwife Cooks
- Crock Pot Sausage Queso Dip from These Old Cookbooks
- Crock Pot Chocolate Lava Cake from Recipes that Crock
- Crock Pot Scrambled Eggs Casserole with Sausage and Green Chilies from Beyer Beware
RECIPE WITH THE MOST CLICKS
- Crock Pot Cubed Steak with Gravy from The Country Cook
MORE GREAT SLOW COOKER RECIPES FEATURED THIS WEEK
- Instant Pot Beef Vegetable Soup from The Farmwife Feeds
- Slow Cooker White Bean Soup from A Southern Soul
WANT TO SAVE THE WHOLE LIST? Use this button to save the entire list.
BLOGGERS JOIN IN THIS WEEK’S CROCK POT PARTY – WEEK 62
How to link back: Simply link back to this post in a text link at the bottom of your post OR use the image above and link it back to this post.
Her site Recipes That Crock is dedicated to helping everyone find delicious recipes to serve their families every month.