Are you looking for a simple dessert that reminds you of summer? This Crock Pot Peach-Berry Crisp is a flavorful way to indulge in the flavors of summer any time of year!
This Crock Pot Peach-Berry Crisp is the third of the desserts from the new 101 Blue Ribbon Dessert Recipes by Gooseberry Patch (Thanks for sending me a copy GP!) that I made in my 3-Pot Buffet Slow Cooker for my girls’ night the other night. And while the Chocolate Cobbler was the favorite of my girls and the Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake was the favorite of my kiddo, this Crock Pot Peach-Berry Crisp was my hubby’s favorite.
Crock Pot Peach Berry Crisp
Like the other two desserts, we converted this recipe to a slow cooker recipe from the original in the cookbook. Other changes? I didn’t peel my peaches– gasp! I started to, but then I cut myself and it hampered my peeling abilities, so I figured since I don’t peel my apples for my apple crisp, I could totally try not peeling my peaches. The result? Didn’t notice AT ALL. So I am DONE peeling peaches for crisps in the future… for the sake of time and my fingers ;).
The other change? I totally cheated on the topping. Normally I would have just whipped it up. But since I was making three different desserts (and I had that incident with the knife and all) I decided to just grab a box of crisp topping and used it. No worries, I will give you the recipe to make the topping from scratch if you would like 😉
Slow Cooker Recommendations
I made this dish in my 3-Pot Buffet Slow Cooker which has 2.5 quart crocks. If you want to make it in a bigger slow cooker, I would highly recommend watching your time as it will likely take less time in a 4 qt and far less time in a 5-6 qt. You could also consider doubling the recipe, but regardless, I would recommend watching your time closely the first time because all slow cookers cook differently depending on age, shape, size and where the moon is currently located ;).
Crock Pot Peach-Berry Crisp
- 8 Peaches Washed Pitted and Sliced
- 1 Cup Fresh Blueberries washed
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 Cup Light Brown Sugar packed
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Box Crisp Topping Prepared OR Homemade Topping Below:
- 1.25 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats uncooked
- 1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar packed
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup plus 2 Tablespoons Butter melted
- Combine all in ingredients except topping (or topping ingredients) in a bowl and mix well.
- Lightly spray your crock with cooking spray and pour mixture in the slow cooker.
- Prepare your topping according to the box or if making homemade, combine ingredients until crumbly.
- Top your mixture with the topping and cover with the lid and cook on high 3-4 hours
Stay tuned on Friday for a giveaway of a copy of 101 Blue Ribbon Dessert Recipes for one lucky reader!
Affiliate links were used in this post.
- Mississippi Recipes (Crock Pot, Electric Pressure Cooker, Air Fryer) - March 30, 2021
- Air Fryer Grilled Cheese (Ninja Foodi) - March 30, 2021
- Ninja Foodi Grill BBQ Ham Pineapple Kabobs - March 11, 2021