These Crock Pot Pizza Burgers are a huge hit with kids of all ages! This recipe can be adapted with all your favorite pizza toppings and everyone will be fighting over the leftovers!
Crock Pot Pizza Burgers
The other night my family was trying to decide where we wanted to go out to eat and my seven year old– Miss Add– kept insisting that we stay home and have leftovers. This is HIGHLY unlike Miss Add. My husband was completely confused…. I on the other hand knew she was eyeing the leftovers of the Crock Pot Pizza Burgers we had the night before while Daddy was gone. Miss Add lost the vote and we went out that evening. But she was quick to call dibs the next day for her lunch and her father decided to join in on the leftovers as well. He took one bite and without skipping a beat he looked at me and said “Well NOW I know why she didn’t want to go out to eat last night!”
Crock Pot Pizza Burgers Recipe
Note: Scroll to the bottom of this post for a printable version of this recipe.
I for one just love recipes like this one. We found the original recipe for it in Gooseberry Patch’s new Mom Knows Best Cookbook and just added our favorite pizza toppings and then we served them up on buns with those fantastic super slim mozzarella slices that melt into perfection every time!
Crock Pot Pizza Burgers Ingredients
- 1 lb Ground Beef- seasoned to taste
- 15 1/2 oz jar Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 oz pkg Pepperoni Slices- Diced
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Additional Pizza Toppings as desired (mushrooms olives, etc.)
- 6 Buns
- 6 Slices Thin Mozzarella
How to Make Crock Pot Pizza Burgers
Brown ground beef, seasoning as desired.
Add drained ground beef to your slow cooker and combine with remaining ingredients except for buns and cheese slices.
Cook on low for 4 hours or until hot and bubbly.
Serve on buns topped with cheese slices.
Notes on Making Pizza Burgers in a Slow Cooker
I love the non-stick surface of this slow cooker for recipes like this, however, any 4-6qt slow cooker will work just fine. If you are thinking about a new slow cooker, I recently purchased an all-in-one slow cooker that has a browning setting to allow you to brown your ground beef IN the crock pot. I have to tell you I think I am in love. It was SO nice and would be a perfect gift for a college student or someone who may not always have access to a full kitchen. LOVE it!
Printable Version of the Crock Pot Pizza Burgers Recipe
Crock Pot Pizza Burgers
- Brown ground beef, seasoning as desired.
- Add drained ground beef to your slow cooker and combine with remaining ingredients except for buns and cheese slices.
- Cook on low for 4 hours or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve on buns topped with cheese slices.
Affiliate links were used in this post.
- Low Carb Ninja Foodi Italian Wedding Soup - October 6, 2020
- Goode Times Weekly Vol. 1, Issue 2 - September 27, 2020
- If you enjoyed our Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup, Try This Recipe - September 26, 2020