Are you looking for an easy way to have those creamy steakhouse sweet potatoes with dinner? These Crock Pot Sweet Potatoes are super easy to toss into the slow cooker and come out great every time!
I am in love. In love with this method of making sweet potatoes. UPDATED now with a video from Mikey.
I normally cook mine in the microwave but it will be slow cooker from here on out. They came out so much more flavorful and creamier. That and I usually get the microwave ready sweet potatoes which cost about a buck each, but buying them from the bulk bin instead, they were 1/3 of the price! That came in really handy in my $50 Challenge.
I got the idea from Gooseberry Patch’s Grilling and Campfires Cooking. There is a great recipe in there for Crockery Baked Potatoes that I just adapted it for my sweet potatoes.
Crock Pot Sweet Potatoes
- 6 Sweet Potatoes
- Butter to taste
- Brown Sugar to taste
- Cinnamon to taste
- Pierce each sweet potato with a fork several times.
- Cook on high 3-4 hours in 6-quart slow cooker.
- Split sweet potatoes and mash insides with a fork.
- Top with butter, brown sugar and cinnamon to taste.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Affiliate links were used in this post.
- How to Grill Steak (Ninja Foodi Grill) - March 26, 2020
- Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Casserole (Freezer Friendly) - March 23, 2020
- Air Fryer Scrambled Eggs (Ninja Foodi) - March 19, 2020