This Crock Pot Under the Sea Dip is a fantastic slow cooker seafood dip recipe. This is a tasty twist to traditional party dips!
Cris here. When Mikey asked me to find him a seafood recipe I knew he would love this Crock Pot Under the Sea Dip from Gooseberry Patch’s Busy Day Slow Cooker
And so, he made a video about it!.
Crock Pot Under the Sea Dip Notes:
- We used imitation crab, but feel free to use fresh or canned.
- We used tiny salad shrimp for convenience, but you can get cocktail shrimp and chop them up if you prefer.
- If you don’t like cream soups, this is not the recipe for you… Please don’t leave me nasty notes.
- We have used our mini casserole crock pot and Dot. Both are 2.5 Qt slow cookers. You will want to use a smaller slow cooker for this recipe or double it if using a large crock pot.
- We used cheddar cheese but feel free to switch out your favorite cheese.
- 10.75 oz cream of celery soup
- 10.75 oz cream of shrimp soup
- 2 cups cooked shrimp tails removed, cleaned and chopped into bite size pieces.
- 6 oz crab meat chopped or flaked. (we used imitation crab)
- 2 cups shredded cheese we used cheddar
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- slices Dippers- crackers toast points or crusty Italian bread
Spray your crock pot with cooking spray
Put all your ingredients in your crock pot except for your dippers
Gently stir until well combined
Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours, stirring often.
Serve with dippers
Affiliate links were used in this post.