This Crock Pot Under the Sea Dip is a fantastic slow cooker seafood dip recipe. This is a tasty twist to traditional party dips!
Cris here. When Mikey asked me to find him a seafood recipe I knew he would love this Crock Pot Under the Sea Dip from Gooseberry Patch’s Busy Day Slow Cooker
And so, he made a video about it!.
Crock Pot Under the Sea Dip Notes:
- We used imitation crab, but feel free to use fresh or canned.
- We used tiny salad shrimp for convenience, but you can get cocktail shrimp and chop them up if you prefer.
- If you don’t like cream soups, this is not the recipe for you… Please don’t leave me nasty notes.
- We have used our mini casserole crock pot and Dot. Both are 2.5 Qt slow cookers. You will want to use a smaller slow cooker for this recipe or double it if using a large crock pot.
- We used cheddar cheese but feel free to switch out your favorite cheese.
- 10.75 oz cream of celery soup
- 10.75 oz cream of shrimp soup
- 2 cups cooked shrimp tails removed, cleaned and chopped into bite size pieces.
- 6 oz crab meat chopped or flaked. (we used imitation crab)
- 2 cups shredded cheese we used cheddar
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- slices Dippers- crackers toast points or crusty Italian bread
- Spray your crock pot with cooking spray
- Put all your ingredients in your crock pot except for your dippers
- Gently stir until well combined
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours, stirring often.
- Serve with dippers
Affiliate links were used in this post.