Make your life easier with this yummy Crock Pot One-Pot Chicken Casserole I adapted from Gooseberry Patch’s Ready, Set, Eat! It has your chicken and veggies all in one dish! Yum!
Aunt Lou here.
I love how easy this Crock Pot One-Pot Chicken Casserole is to make. I actually doubled up the recipe because it was such a cinch, and I am so glad that I did! Deeelicious!
Crock Pot One-Pot Chicken Casserole Notes
- To be a little more cost-effective, I used regular chicken breasts. If you need to make this a dump and go recipe, then you could use pre-cooked frozen grilled chicken breast strips and just cut them into the size of chunks you want in this recipe.
- If you don’t need 8 servings, you can easily cut this recipe in half and use a 4-quart crock pot.
- I used good ol’ Cera, my 6-quart ceramic coated crock pot. Your favorite 6-quart slow cooker will work just fine. 🙂
- This would also be a great recipe for Cassie, my 9×13 Casserole Crock. I actually would have probably used her, but she was previously engaged with another yummy recipe.
- 4 cups cooked chicken cubed
- 4 cups frozen shredded hashbrowns not thawed
- 12 oz pkg mixed frozen veggies not thawed
- 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 3 cups shredded mild Cheddar cheese divided
- salt and pepper to taste
Put all of your ingredients EXCEPT one cup of cheese in your crock pot and stir until well blended
Sprinkle remaining cup of cheese on top
Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 3 hours
Affiliate links were used in this post.