Make your life easier with this yummy Crock Pot One-Pot Chicken Casserole I adapted from Gooseberry Patch’s Ready, Set, Eat! It has your chicken and veggies all in one dish! Yum!
Aunt Lou here.
I love how easy this Crock Pot One-Pot Chicken Casserole is to make. I actually doubled up the recipe because it was such a cinch, and I am so glad that I did! Deeelicious!
Crock Pot One-Pot Chicken Casserole Notes
- To be a little more cost-effective, I used regular chicken breasts. If you need to make this a dump and go recipe, then you could use pre-cooked frozen grilled chicken breast strips and just cut them into the size of chunks you want in this recipe.
- If you don’t need 8 servings, you can easily cut this recipe in half and use a 4-quart crock pot.
- I used good ol’ Cera, my 6-quart ceramic coated crock pot. Your favorite 6-quart slow cooker will work just fine. 🙂
- This would also be a great recipe for Cassie, my 9×13 Casserole Crock. I actually would have probably used her, but she was previously engaged with another yummy recipe.
- 4 cups cooked chicken cubed
- 4 cups frozen shredded hashbrowns not thawed
- 12 oz pkg mixed frozen veggies not thawed
- 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 3 cups shredded mild Cheddar cheese divided
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put all of your ingredients EXCEPT one cup of cheese in your crock pot and stir until well blended
- Sprinkle remaining cup of cheese on top
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 3 hours
Affiliate links were used in this post.