This Easy Crock Pot Peach Crumble is a simple, delicious dessert recipe for your slow cooker. Slow cooker crumbles are fantastic dump and go recipes that is perfect for weeknight family dinners, potlucks or even holidays!
Cris here. For as LONG as I can remember my dad has LOVED peach desserts. It is by far his favorite kind of fruit dessert recipe at any family gathering. So when Mikey and I were flipping through Crock Pot Recipe Collection Cookbook and we saw the Rustic Peach-Oat Crumble we knew we were going to give it a try for the sake of future family potlucks ;). A few alterations later, we made a video and this Crock Pot Easy Peach Crumble was created!
- We have used our 5 and 6 quart slow cookers to make this anytime we have made it. I wouldn’t go much smaller than that unless you are using the casserole crock
- The original recipe calls for 8 cups of frozen peaches but we used 9 cups because our bags came in 3 cup bags and we figured more peaches is never a bad thing ;).
- Note that we also used half almond extract and half vanilla extract but feel free to use whichever you have on hand. We LOVE almond extract– make sure you get pure extract and not imitation.
Easy Crock Pot Peach Crumble
- 9 cups frozen peaches and any juice in the bag- thawed
- 3/4 cup brown sugar- packed
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon corn starch
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Almond Extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cold butter- cubed
- In a bowl mix together the peaches, 1/2 cup of the brown sugar, corn starch, lemon juice and extracts.
- Then spray crock pot (we used this one) with cooking spray.
- Next, add mixture to crock pot.
- In another bowl mix together remaining ingredients with two forks or a pastry cutteruntil crumble forms.
- Then sprinkle the crumble over the top of the peaches.
- Cook on high for 90 minutes