Do you want a super simple recipe that will have people asking if they can have some the moment they step in the door? I thought so. 😉 You definitely don’t want to miss this Creamy Crock Pot Dijon Mushroom Pork! Oh. My. Yum.
Note: We use referral links to products we love.
So I had some pork loin that I needed to make up, but what to do with it?! Then I remembered the Crock Pot Mushroom Dijon Chicken I made from Gooseberry Patch’s Everyday Slow Cooker a while back and how much we loved it! So why not try it with pork?!
Creamy Crock Pot Dijon Mushroom Pork Notes:
- While I used good ol’ Sir Hamilton (6-quart Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker) for this recipe because I was going to be gone while it cooked, and I wanted to use a crock pot I know and trust, you could definitely get away with using a 2.5 to 4-quart crock pot depending on your piece of meat.
- The flavor of this pork is divine! It would go perfectly with most of your favorite sides, so pulling a meal together around this super-simple meal would be a snap!
- If you have the time, I would recommend letting this gravy stand for a bit away from any heat source so it can thicken up a bit. As with most good recipes, the gravy just gets better by the next day!
Creamy Crock Pot Dijon Mushroom Pork
- 2.5-3 lb pork loin
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Put your pork loin in your crock pot
- Mix together your remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and pour evenly over your pork loin
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours