Are you looking for a great side dish to bring to a potluck or serve up on a weeknight with some delicious grilled chicken? This recipe for Slow Cooker Beans and Weenies is a great recipe to keep on hand.
Note: We use referral links for the products we love.
How to Make Beans and Weenies in a Slow Cooker
I love baked beans. We make them almost every time we cook out. They are a staple that everyone loves. They go with so many different main dishes.
So, when I found this recipe for Slow Cooker Beans and Weenies in Gooseberry Patch’s 303 Simple & Satisfying Recipes I knew we were going to give it a try. And, when Miss Add heard that these baked beans have hot dogs in them, she was totally game. It was a huge hit for young and old alike in my house, and I hope that you and your loved ones enjoy them just as much as we do!
Truth be told, this was the first time I ever used molasses… I usually use brown sugar in my Easy Baked Beans.
But this recipe turned out fantastic and now I have molasses in my pantry so I can finally try those Molasses Cookies I have been eyeing ;).
What You Will Need for Slow Cooker Beans and Weenies
- 1 lb hot dogs, sliced
- 32 oz pork and beans (2-16 oz cans)
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- Cutting board
- Can opener
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoon
- Stirring spatula or wooden spoon
- 4 quart slow cooker
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 3 to 4 hours on low
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
SAVE THIS RECIPE TO YOUR FREE RECIPE BOX
On Recipes That Crock we have a way for you to save recipes to your own free recipe box. This way you won’t ever lose a recipe. With your free RTC account, you know that your favorite recipes and all the recipes you want to try are always just a click away.
Click Here to: Learn how to use your Recipe Box on this site.
You can register (or login if you already a user) here: Register/Login Here.
NOTE: If you don’t see the recipe box save buttons, you need to sign in.
Slow Cooker Beans and Weenies
- 1 lb Hot Dogs sliced
- 32 oz Pork & Beans (2-16 oz cans)
- 1/4 Cup Onion chopped
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 1/4 Cup Molasses
- 2 tsp Mustard
- Mix all the ingredients into a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low from 3-4 hours.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryersin our Amazon Influencer Shop.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you might also enjoy these dishes
Bacon Crock Pot Beans and Weenies
Ultimate Crock Pot Cowboy Beans
- Newsletter Recipe Collection #8 - March 20, 2023
- Newsletter Recipe Collection #4 - March 13, 2023
- Newsletter Recipe Collection #1 - March 8, 2023
We are SO glad to have you in our slow cooking family!
Just fill out the form below and look for a confirmation email in your inbox! Our newsletter is always FREE and we are always serving up some yummy recipes!
Leave a Reply