Are you looking for a great side dish to bring to a potluck or serve up on a weeknight with some delicious grilled chicken? This recipe for Slow Cooker Beans and Weenies is a great recipe to keep on hand.
I love baked beans. We make them almost every time we cook out.
So, when I found this recipe for Slow Cooker Beans and Weenies in Gooseberry Patch’s 303 Simple & Satisfying Recipes I knew we were going to give it a try. And, when Miss Add heard that these baked beans have hot dogs in them, she was totally game.
Slow Cooker Beans and Weenies
Truth be told, this was the first time I ever used molasses… I usually use brown sugar in my Easy Baked Beans.
But this recipe turned out fantastic and now I have molasses in my pantry so I can finally try those Molasses Cookies I have been eyeing ;).
- 1 lb Hot Dogs- Sliced
- 3 16 oz Cans Pork & Beans
- 1/4 Cup Onion - Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 1/4 Cup Molasses
- 2 tsp Mustard
- Mix all the ingredients into a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low from 3-4 hours.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryersin our Amazon Influencer Shop.
Affiliate links were used in this post.