Looking for an incredibly easy ribs recipe that has out of this world flavor? Look no further! These Slow Cooker Saucy Ribs from Gooseberry Patch’s Super Fast Slow Cooking fit the bill!
Michael and I just had our first kid-free night in over seven months. It was pretty hard for this Momma. Harder for me than Ryder. He gave me a hug, a kiss, a wave and sweet “Bye!” while opening the door for me to scoot on out.
Hmmm…what to make for dinner? Well, Michael figured it out for me. He found a great deal on some boneless pork loin ribs, so I quickly found this Slow Cooker Saucy Ribs recipe and got started.
When you put the rub together, it doesn’t look like much, but there was the perfect amount for my ten ribs. After a couple of hours (on high), the house started smelling amazing. About an hour later, my mouth was seriously watering. It was so hard to wait it out…but it was oh so worth it!
Slow Cooker Saucy Ribs
First mix all your seasonings together and rub the mixture into yours ribs.
Next place your ribs in the slow cooker.
Now gently pour water over ribs.
Then cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or high for 4-4 1/2 hours until your ribs are nice and tender.
Take your ribs out and place them on a plate and drain the juices from your slow cooker.
Now place your ribs back in your slow cooker and cover with bbq sauce.
Cover and cook on low for 30 minutes.
Now for the grand finally that just takes them up a notch (or ten!) place your ribs on broiler pan and broil for 2-3 minutes. Be sure you are watching very closely…you don’t want to burn them!
- 3 lbs boneless pork loin ribs
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 1.5 cups BBQ sauce
- Mix all your seasonings together and rub into ribs
- Place ribs in slow cooker
- Gently pour water over ribs
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or high for 4-4 1/2 hours until tender
- Place ribs on a plate and drain juices from slow cooker
- Place ribs back in slow cooker
- Cover with bbq sauce
- Cover and cook on low for 30 minutes
- Place ribs on broiler pan and broil for 2-3 minutes watching very closely
Affiliate links were used in this post.
- Creamy Ranch Crock Pot Pork Chops - May 29, 2023
- Ninja Foodi BBQ Chicken Tenders - May 29, 2023
- Budget Meal Plan: Week 33 - May 29, 2023
We are SO glad to have you in our slow cooking family!
Just fill out the form below and look for a confirmation email in your inbox! Our newsletter is always FREE and we are always serving up some yummy recipes!
Earl Ed Brown says
How was it without BBQ s
auce? Just curious. I am tryin with first.
Aunt Lou says
I haven’t tried it without the BBQ sauce, but if you do, let me know what you think!