Are you looking for an over-the-top dessert that will have your friends and family raving about it? Then you don’t want to miss this delicious Crock Pot Chocolate Pudding. Wow…just wow!
Note: We use referral links in our posts to products we love.
Aunt Lou here.
I found the recipe for this Crock Pot Chocolate Pudding in Gooseberry Patch’s Slow Cooker Christmas-Favorites and absolutely love it! I almost feel bad that I didn’t make it in time to take to my small group…almost. More for us! (I’ll make it up to them later. 😉 )
Crock Pot Chocolate Pudding Notes:
- When I first saw chocolate curls, I wasn’t quite sure if that was something you buy or something you make. Turns out you CAN buy them. However, not in my town. So I took some chocolate and used my cheese shredder…bing bang boom, I had chocolate curls!
- I used my new Hamilton Beach Multi-Quart Slow Cooker for this recipe on the 2 quart setting…and it worked perfectly.
- This Crock Pot Chocolate Pudding is super easy to make and a rich, sweet treat. If you are looking for a treat for yourself or to impress some guests, this is going to be your go-to recipe!
- 6 eggs
- 1 quart heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 11.5 oz bag milk chocolate chips
- 12 oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Garnish: whipped cream
- Optional: chocolate curls
Put your eggs, heavy whipping cream and salt in your crock and whisk until well combined
Pour in your chocolate chips and stir
Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes to 1 hour, stirring occasionally (your chocolate should be melted)
Stir with your whisk until smooth
Cover and cook on low for another 30 minutes
Give it a good stir with your whisk
Cover and cook on low for an additional hour to hour and a half (your edges should start to set)
Right before you serve it, whisk it again
Ladle into small dessert dishes and top with whipped cream and chocolate curls if desired