Are you looking for an over-the-top dessert that will have your friends and family raving about it? Then you don’t want to miss this delicious Crock Pot Chocolate Pudding. Wow…just wow!
Note: We use referral links in our posts to products we love.
Aunt Lou here.
I found the recipe for this Crock Pot Chocolate Pudding in Gooseberry Patch’s Slow Cooker Christmas-Favorites and absolutely love it! I almost feel bad that I didn’t make it in time to take to my small group…almost. More for us! (I’ll make it up to them later. 😉 )
Crock Pot Chocolate Pudding Notes:
- When I first saw chocolate curls, I wasn’t quite sure if that was something you buy or something you make. Turns out you CAN buy them. However, not in my town. So I took some chocolate and used my cheese shredder…bing bang boom, I had chocolate curls!
- I used my new Hamilton Beach Multi-Quart Slow Cooker for this recipe on the 2 quart setting…and it worked perfectly.
- This Crock Pot Chocolate Pudding is super easy to make and a rich, sweet treat. If you are looking for a treat for yourself or to impress some guests, this is going to be your go-to recipe!
- 6 eggs
- 1 quart heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 11.5 oz bag milk chocolate chips
- 12 oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Garnish: whipped cream
- Optional: chocolate curls
- Put your eggs, heavy whipping cream and salt in your crock and whisk until well combined
- Pour in your chocolate chips and stir
- Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes to 1 hour, stirring occasionally (your chocolate should be melted)
- Stir with your whisk until smooth
- Cover and cook on low for another 30 minutes
- Give it a good stir with your whisk
- Cover and cook on low for an additional hour to hour and a half (your edges should start to set)
- Right before you serve it, whisk it again
- Ladle into small dessert dishes and top with whipped cream and chocolate curls if desired
- Air Fryer Brown Sugar Bacon Chicken (Ninja Foodi) - March 29, 2023
- Ninja Foodi Dehydrated Apples - March 27, 2023
- Crock Pot Savory Sweet Chicken - March 16, 2023
We are SO glad to have you in our slow cooking family!
Just fill out the form below and look for a confirmation email in your inbox! Our newsletter is always FREE and we are always serving up some yummy recipes!
Marsha Baker says
Oh Cris! This sounds amazing. Cooked chocolate pudding is such comfort food for me. Must make soon! So glad you shared.
This looks so creamy and delicious!
Aunt Lou says
It really is! And it is the the right amount of richness, so a little will satisfy your sweet tooth. Enjoy!