Are you looking for an over-the-top dessert that will have your friends and family raving about it? Then you don’t want to miss this delicious Crock Pot Chocolate Pudding. Wow…just wow!
Note: We use referral links in our posts to products we love.
Aunt Lou here.
I found the recipe for this Crock Pot Chocolate Pudding in Gooseberry Patch’s Slow Cooker Christmas-Favorites and absolutely love it! I almost feel bad that I didn’t make it in time to take to my small group…almost. More for us! (I’ll make it up to them later. 😉 )
Crock Pot Chocolate Pudding Notes:
- When I first saw chocolate curls, I wasn’t quite sure if that was something you buy or something you make. Turns out you CAN buy them. However, not in my town. So I took some chocolate and used my cheese shredder…bing bang boom, I had chocolate curls!
- I used my new Hamilton Beach Multi-Quart Slow Cooker for this recipe on the 2 quart setting…and it worked perfectly.
- This Crock Pot Chocolate Pudding is super easy to make and a rich, sweet treat. If you are looking for a treat for yourself or to impress some guests, this is going to be your go-to recipe!
- 6 eggs
- 1 quart heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 11.5 oz bag milk chocolate chips
- 12 oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Garnish: whipped cream
- Optional: chocolate curls
- Put your eggs, heavy whipping cream and salt in your crock and whisk until well combined
- Pour in your chocolate chips and stir
- Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes to 1 hour, stirring occasionally (your chocolate should be melted)
- Stir with your whisk until smooth
- Cover and cook on low for another 30 minutes
- Give it a good stir with your whisk
- Cover and cook on low for an additional hour to hour and a half (your edges should start to set)
- Right before you serve it, whisk it again
- Ladle into small dessert dishes and top with whipped cream and chocolate curls if desired