Need a dessert that is delicious and simple? Then you don’t want to miss this Crock Pot Peaches ‘n Cream Dump Cake! Oh. My. Yum!
- 21 oz can of peach pie filling
- 1 white cake mix
- ½ cup butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup sugar
- In a bowl, mix together your cream cheese and sugar until smooth, set aside
- Pour your pie filling in the bottom of your crock pot
- Top with your cream cheese mixture
- Sprinkle your dry cake mix on top of your cream cheese mixture
- Pour your melted butter evenly over the top
- Place 6-8 paper towels between your lid and the top of your crock pot
- Cover and cook on high for 1-2 hours
Affiliate links were used in this post.