Need a dessert that is delicious and simple? Then you don’t want to miss this Crock Pot Peaches ‘n Cream Dump Cake! Oh. My. Yum!
Aunt Lou here.
One of my favorite things that Mom and Dad make when we visit them when they are camping with horses is their dump cake in a dutch oven. Dad loves peaches and cream cheese, so this recipe is something they make up all the time. I thought it would be perfect to whip up in my crock pot!
CROCK POT PEACHES ‘N CREAM DUMP CAKE NOTES:
- While I haven’t tried this out with the cream cheese with other pie fillings, if you are not a fan of peaches, but like other pie fillings with cream cheese, give it a try and let me know what you think!
- I used my 6-quart insulated slow cooker (aka Sir Hamilton) for this recipe. You know he’s my favorite!
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryers in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Crock Pot Peaches 'n Cream Dump Cake
- 21 oz can of peach pie filling
- 1 white cake mix
- ½ cup butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup sugar
- In a bowl, mix together your cream cheese and sugar until smooth, set aside
- Pour your pie filling in the bottom of your crock pot
- Top with your cream cheese mixture
- Sprinkle your dry cake mix on top of your cream cheese mixture
- Pour your melted butter evenly over the top
- Place 6-8 paper towels between your lid and the top of your crock pot
- Cover and cook on high for 1-2 hours
Affiliate links were used in this post.