In the mood for some yummy potatoes that are super easy to make? I have you covered with these Crock Pot Roasted Potatoes that is actually a recipe from our dear friend Krista at Everyday Mom Meals and appeared in Gooseberry Patch’s Slow Cooking All Year ‘Round! How cool is that?!
I wasn’t feeling the greatest, so it was going to be a leftovers night. We needed a side though. So whats a sick Momma to do?
Well, this Momma gets to lookin’ through her Gooseberry Patch cookbooks. I didn’t feel like watching over anything in the oven or on the stove, so my crock pot cookbooks were a naturally what I grabbed. I saw this recipe for Crock Pot Roasted Potatoes and got cRockin!
It was simple enough to do when I felt under the weather and yummy enough to be a comfort food for me and a new favorite for Michael and Ryder. Not to mention it made the house smell amazing!
This recipe did make more than enough for our little family. If you have a family that is larger than our 2 1/2, then there will be just the right amount.
Crock Pot Roasted Potatoes
Peel your potatoes and cut them into wedges.
Place your potato wedges in the bottom of your crock pot.
Pour the water over the potatoes.
Sprinkle your salt, pepper, garlic powder, dried minced onion, Italian seasoning, dried parsley and dill weed evenly over the potatoes.
Now give them a good stir. The potatoes won’t be coated perfectly, just make sure that each potato has a good mix of the seasonings.
Cut your butter into small pieces.
Place the butter evenly across your potatoes.
Cover and cook on low setting for 5 to 6 hours or on your high setting for 2-3 hours.
You potatoes will be very tender and melt in your mouth delicious when they are done.
- Peel potatoes and cut into wedges
- Place potatoes in bottom of slow cooker
- Pour water over potatoes
- Sprinkle the potatoes with all the seasonings evenly
- Stir to coat all the potato wedges with all seasonings
- Cut butter into small pieces
- Place butter evenly across potatoes
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 2-3 hours
Affiliate links were used in this post.
- Crock Pot Beefy Taco Soup - December 8, 2023
- Bacon Brown Sugar Pork Chops (Oven Recipe) - December 8, 2023
- Crock Pot Chili Cheese Tater Tot Casserole for Two - December 3, 2023