Do you want a super easy recipe that will feed your family and leave you with yummy leftovers? Then check out these Easy Crock Pot Beef French Dips from 101 Super-Easy Slow-Cooker Recipes.
Aunt Lou here.
This Easy Crock Pot Beef French Dips recipe is one of those recipes that is perfect to have in your back pocket. It takes two seconds to throw together and cooks for 10 hours. So having a delicious dinner ready when you get home from a long day at work couldn’t be easier!
Easy Crock Pot Beef French Dips
When I say that it takes about two seconds to throw this together, I am not exaggerating by much. Put your meat in, throw four ingredients on top (two of which are salt and pepper!), add water, throw the lid on, turn it on and go! The only thing that could mess you up would be if you forget to turn on your crock pot…or to plug it in. Not that I have EVER done either one of those!
- 3-4 lb beef rump roast
- 1/2 c soy sauce
- 1 oz pkg onion soup mix
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 c water enough to cover your roast
- 6-10 sandwich rolls split
- Put your roast in your crock pot (we used this one)
- Sprinkle your roast with soy sauce, soup mix, salt and pepper
- Add your water (just enough to cover your roast)
- Cover and cook on low for 10 hours (it is done when your beef is very tender)
- Take your roast out of your crock pot and shred with a fork or stand mixer
- Serve your beef on rolls with the juices from your crock pot for dipping
Slow Cooker Recommendation
For these yummy Easy Crock Pot French Dips, I used my 6 Quart Crock Pot with Ceramic Coated Pot because, well, I love dear Cera. If you don’t have your own Cera, then you can use your favorite 5-6 quart slow cooker.
Affiliate links were used in this post.