If you are looking for a recipe that is for the young and the young at heart, you will love this Crock Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs from Gooseberry Patch’s 101 Super-Easy Slow-Cooker Recipes Cookbook.
We were recently on vacation (oh how I miss vacation already!). I wanted some recipes that wouldn’t take a lot of time away from my play time, but would be so yummy we wouldn’t miss going out to eat while on vacation. And this Crock Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs delivered!
Side Note: If you want to save some money while on vacation, pack your crockpot! You can have delicious meals from wherever you are staying without breaking the bank!
CROCK POT SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS
If you are thinking this recipe is too easy to be very good, think again! Michael said it the best spaghetti that he has EVER had! And as I sit here typing this, he just saw what recipe I was writing about. His comment was, “That was GOOD! That was seriously one of the best recipes you’ve made!” High praise people. High praise. Especially considering how much my husband loves to eat.
SLOW COOKER RECOMMENDATIONS
For this yummy Crock Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs, I used good ol’ Sir Hamilton (my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker). I brought Sir Hamilton and Cera with me on vacation because I play favorites with my slow cookers, and I love them the best. You can use your favorite 5-6 quart slow cooker though.
Crock Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs
- 1 lb frozen cooked meatballs thawed
- 24 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 ½ cups water
- 8 oz pkg spaghetti uncooked and broken into 3-inch pieces
- Garnish: grated Parmesan cheese
- The night before, put your meatballs, sauce and onion in a container and refrigerate overnight (if you want to freeze for later, you can)
- Pour your meatball mixture into your crock pot
- Add your water
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours
- Give your meatball mixture a good stir and add your broken spaghetti
- Cover and cook on high for another hour (stir it a bit during this hour) until your spaghetti is done
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired
Affiliate links were used in this post.