This Crock Pot Apple Pie from Gooseberry Patch’s Fall Favorites is a delicious dessert that your entire family will love! (And it is a snap to make!)
Aunt Lou here.
Fall has arrived and, to me, that means agritourism time! One of our favorite Fall activities is going to our favorite apple orchard.
We are heading that way in a few days, and it will be Iyla’s first trip. It seems like only yesterday that I took this picture of Ryder.
Sorry…Mommy moment. 😉
Crock Pot Apple Pie
So anyway, back to this yummy recipe…
I have a confession to make. I am not always a fan of cooked apples. However, this Crock Pot Apple Pie is de-licious! And I love that it is super easy to make. Don’t let all the steps fool you, this is super easy!
- Put your apple slices and spices in a big bowl and toss
- Spray your crock pot with cooking spray
- Place your apples in your crock pot
- Mix together your milk, butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla and ½ cup of your biscuit mix very well
- Take a spoon and place spoonfuls of your batter over your apples
- In a small bowl, cut your butter into your remaining biscuit mix until crumbly
- Lightly sprinkle your crumble over your batter
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours
Slow Cooker Recommendation
This Crock Pot Apple Pie fit perfectly in my 9 x13 casserole slow cooker made by Crock Pot. If you don’t yet have one of these babies, I would try it in a 5-6 quart slow cooker so it can spread out as much as possible. As always, watch it the first time until you know how your slow cooker does with this recipe.
Affiliate links were used in this post.