This Parmesan Crock Pot Italian Chicken from Gooseberry Patch’s Everyday Slow Cooker is a quick and easy recipe that fills you up and makes your taste buds happy!
Aunt Lou here.
I’m what you might call a lazy cook.
Yes, I can cook the intricate recipes and love the results of all that hard work…you know the amazing taste and the smiles on your family’s faces as they dig in. However, I love it even more when I can get the same reaction with a quick and easy recipe. This Parmesan Crock Pot Italian Chicken delivers just that! Mommy score!
Parmesan Crock Pot Italian Chicken
How easy is it? You could throw this together in under 5 minutes easy…I didn’t time myself, but even this recipe-prep challenged girl probably had it together in 2 minutes.
Yep. It is that easy! Even better? It is SO good that no one will have any idea that you didn’t have to spend forever putting it together…nor will they care once they take a taste!
- 2 ½ lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 ½ oz pkg spaghetti sauce mix
- 14 ½ oz can diced tomatoes undrained
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- cooked penne pasta
- Garnish: grated Parmesan cheese
- Spray your crock pot with cooking spray
- Place your chicken in your crock pot
- Sprinkle your spaghetti sauce mix evenly over your chicken
Pour your tomatoes and tomato sauce over your chicken
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours
- Serve it up over your cooked penne with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese
Slow Cooker Recommendation
Here comes a shocker. I used Sir Hamilton (my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker). If I am a lazy cook, I am even lazier about clean up. Who needs to scrub a dish when you have a wonderful slow cooker that cleans up in a snap! Your favorite 5-6 slow cooker will work too.
Affiliate links were used in this post.