Do you love cheesy potatoes and want a great recipe that is simple? These Deliciously Cheesy Crock Pot Potatoes from Gooseberry Patch’s 303 Simple & Satisfying Recipes are a must try!
Aunt Lou here.
I love just about anything with cheese in it, but cheesy potatoes hold a special place in my heart. I would LOVE it when momma would make her cheesy potatoes when I was growing up. So when I saw this Deliciously Cheesy Crock Pot Potatoes, I knew I had to give it a try!
Deliciously Cheesy Crock Pot Potatoes
You all know that I love a recipe that is super yummy AND easy. Welp, this Deliciously Cheesy Crock Pot Potatoes recipe delivers on both accounts! I love that I can throw it together in under 5 minutes! It cooks for 8 hours, but you do want to stir it occasionally, so the new stirring crock pot (which I don’t have yet…but you can win one if you click here!) would be great for this recipe if you aren’t going to be home with it all day!
- 32 oz pkg frozen southern-style potatoes thawed
- 2 10.75 cans Cheddar cheese soup
- 2 12 oz cans evaporated milk
- 2 2.8 oz cans French fried onions divided
- Mix together all of your ingredients except for your onions in a bowl
- Spray your crock pot with cooking spray
- Spread half of your mixture evenly across the bottom of your crock pot
- Cover with half of your French fried onions
- Spread the remaining half of your mixture on top of your onions
- Top with remaining French fried onions (reserve a few to sprinkle on just before serving)
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, stir it occasionally
- Sprinkle with reserved French fried onions and serve
I made up these Deliciously Cheesy Crock Pot Potatoes in Cera (my 6 Quart Crock Pot with Ceramic Coated Pot). Anything cheesy (or just most of my recipes!) ends up in one of my easy-cleaning crock pots. You can use your favorite 5-6 quart slow cooker though.
Affiliate links were used in this post.