Do you love blueberries as much as I do? Then you want to try out this delicious Crock Pot Blueberry Cobbler from Gooseberry Patch’s Everyday Slow Cooker.
Aunt Lou here.
You MIGHT have noticed that I love a good blueberry recipe. Let’s see, we have Crock Pot Upside-Down Blueberry-Lemon Cake, Crock Pot Blueberry Cake, Lemon-Blueberry Crock Pot Cake and the one that Cris got to before me (I’m still steamed about that one because it looks GOODe!) Crock Pot Blueberry Breakfast Casserole.
I hadn’t made one in a while, so this Crock Pot Blueberry Cobbler was a great way to give me a good blueberry fix!
Crock Pot Blueberry Cobbler
This Crock Pot Blueberry Cobbler is not only delicious, it is super easy too! I MAY have added in a bit more of the brown sugar topping, but I just couldn’t help myself. The results were awesome!
- 2 7.5 oz tubes of refrigerated <g class="gr_ gr_100 gr-alert gr_gramm Punctuation only-del replaceWithoutSep" id="100" data-gr-id="100">biscuits </g> separated and quartered
- 2/3 c brown sugar
- 1 t cinnamon
- 2/3 c butter melted
- 21 oz can blueberry pie filling divided
- Spray your crock pot with cooking spray
- Cover the bottom of your crock pot with one of your packages of biscuits
- In a bowl, mix together brown sugar, cinnamon and butter until it is just combined
- Take half of your mixture and sprinkle over the top your biscuits
- Cover evenly with half of your pie filling
- Repeat your layers
- Cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 - 3 hours (it is done when your biscuits are golden brown)
Slow Cooker Recommendation
Good ol’ Sir Hamilton (my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker) did a great job making this Crock Pot Blueberry Cobbler. I love way that it cooks evenly and is a cinch to clean up! Your favorite 5-6 quart slow cooker will work just fine.
Affiliate links were used in this post.