This Cheesy Ham Fettuccine from Gooseberry Patch’s Everyday Slow Cooker is a delicious and simple way to switch up Italian night at your house!
Aunt Lou here.
Around this house, we love cheese. We love pasta. We love ham. And we all know we love our crock pots. So Crock Pot Cheesy Fettuccine just seems like a natural match for us!
Cheesy Ham Fettuccine
This Cheesy Ham Fettuccine sounded great from the get-go. Then I tasted it. Oh. My. Yum.
Actually, Michael tasted it first. I was chasing kids and asked as I ran through the kitchen how it tasted. His response? Well, he didn’t stop eating to respond. He just smiled great big, and I THINK the muffled response was “Mmmmhmmm. This is really good!”
It was a great twist on just regular fettuccine alfredo. I didn’t have any dijon mustard and the only thing in the world that Michael won’t eat is peas, so that is why they are “optional” in the recipe. I had everything else for this Cheesy Ham Fettuccine, so I didn’t want to hold off until I could get to the store to get mustard. It tasted great without it. So, that is your call.
Cheesy Ham Fettuccine
- 12 oz pkg fettuccine
- 2 cups half and half
- 2 cups shredded Italian blend or Pizza blend cheese divided
- 12 oz lean ham steak chopped
- 16 oz container refrigerator Alfredo sauce
- Tablespoon Optional: 1 Dijon mustard & 1 c peas
- Spray your crock pot lightly with cooking spray
- Cook your fettuccine in boiling water for about 5 minutes and drain
- Place your fettuccine in the bottom of your crock pot
- Cover your noodles with half of your cheese and the rest of your ingredients
- Mix together gently until well combined
- Sprinkle the second cup of cheese on top
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours (your noodles should be tender when done)
Slow Cooker Recommendation
I used my trusty Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker for this Cheesy Ham Fettuccine. Since this recipe has a shorter cooking time, I loved the timer feature. As always, I love how easy clean up is with my favorite slow cooker.
Affiliate links were used in this post.
- Budget Meal Plan: Week 32 - May 6, 2023
- Sloppy Joe Mac Casserole (Oven Recipe) - May 6, 2023
- Ninja Foodi Lemon Pepper Chicken Tenders (Air Fryer Recipe) - May 5, 2023
We are SO glad to have you in our slow cooking family!
Just fill out the form below and look for a confirmation email in your inbox! Our newsletter is always FREE and we are always serving up some yummy recipes!
First off, I love this website and the emails I get from you guys! Just a suggestion, though. When you print the recipes out, they do not include the number of servings even though you see them online. That would be helpful.
Aunt Lou says
Thanks for the suggestion Debbie! We will look into it and see if that function is available!