Are you looking for a great all day crock pot recipe? Our Crock Pot All Day Veggie Soup is a great fix it and forget it meal. The leftovers freeze well and are a great go-to lunch if you freeze in individual portions.
Cris here. Perhaps the number one slow cooker complaint I get is that there are not a lot of “all day” slow cooker recipes out there. I’m happy to share that this recipe handles all day cooking beautifully.
Faces Behind Our Food
This Crock Pot All Day Veggie Soup was the perfect recipe when I was thinking about what to feature next in our Faces Behind Our Food Series (sponsored by Indiana’s Family of Farmers). It is also a great way to introduce you to my friend Stacy and her farm family!
Crock Pot All Day Veggie Soup Notes:
- We used the veggies we had on hand, but feel free to substitute in or out the veggies that your family enjoys.
- This recipe filled our 6 qt slow cooker. You will need at least a 6 qt slow cooker for this recipe.
- We like to freeze our left-over soup these individual containers to make for easy lunches!
Crock Pot All Day Veggie Soup
- 1/2 head of cabbage- chopped
- 1 small zucchini- sliced thick
- 1 small yellow squash- sliced thick
- 5 carrots- peeled and chopped
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 15 oz can red kidney beans- drained and rinsed
- 15 oz can northern beans- drained and rinsed
- 15 oz can baby lima beans-drained and rinsed
- 4 cloves garlic- minced I use freeze dried garlic- 1 tsp
- 1 10 3/4 oz can of French Onion Soup
- 2 15 oz cans diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic
- 1 46 oz can tomato juice
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine all ingredients in a 6 qt slow cooker or bigger and stir well.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours
- We like to freeze our left-overs in these individual containersto make easy go-to lunch portions.
Big thanks to Indiana’s Family of Farmers for sponsoring this post! Affiliate links were used in this post.
Her site Recipes That Crock is dedicated to helping everyone find delicious recipes to serve their families every month.