I am so excited to share with you the recipe for these incredibly easy, super delicious Crock Pot Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Squares!
Aunt Lou here.
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I could seriously eat it three meals a day and be a happy girl! I also love a simple recipe. So when I was thinking about what I could make the other day, inspiration hit! And now you have these delicious Crock Pot Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Squares!
Crock Pot Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Squares Notes
- Cassie (my Casserole Crock Pot) was perfect for this recipe, but you can use a 5-6 quart slow cooker if you don’t have your own Cassie yet. Just be sure and watch it the first time and adjust your timing as needed.
- You can leave out the powdered sugar if you wish, but it makes it pretty and adds a little extra something.
- These work great for breakfast, a snack or dessert!
- If you aren’t a big fan of apple-cinnamon, you can use blueberry, strawberry, whatever flavor you desire! This recipe will work for any flavor of muffin mix you choose!
- 2 7 oz apple cinnamon muffin mixes prepared
- 8 oz block of cream cheese
- 2-4 tablespoons powdered sugar
Pour your batter into your greased crock pot
Cut your block of cream cheese into 12 cubes
Place your cream cheese cubes evenly in your batter
Put 6-8 paper towels under the lid
Cover and cook on high for 2-4 hours
Sprinkle with your powdered sugar
Cut into 12 squares and serve warm
Affiliate links were used in this post.