If you are looking for an awesome recipe that will have everyone singing your praises, check out this Crock Pot White Chicken Chili from Gooseberry Patch’s Slow Cooker Christmas Favorites!
Aunt Lou here.
I made up this delicious Crock Pot White Chicken Chili for a group of high school girls and barely had enough left to feed Michael a bowl when he got home!
Crock Pot White Chicken Chili Notes
- For this Crock Pot White Chicken Chili, I used Sir Hamilton (my FAVORITE Hamilton Beach 6-quart Slow Cooker).
- You can “prep” this the night before by cooking and cubing your chicken, chopping your onion and mincing your garlic. Then the next morning you can just dump and go!
- Even if you aren’t a fan of green chiles, toss ’em in! They add to the flavor of this fabulous chili but aren’t overwhelming. If you ARE a fan of green chiles, you might add in a bit more. You can customize this Crock Pot White Chicken Chili to fit your taste!
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 4 16 oz cans Great Northern beans drained and rinsed
- 4 oz can green chiles
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1.5 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese divided
- Put all of your ingredients, except for your cheese, in your crock pot and give it a good stir
- Cover and cook on high for 4-6 hours
- For the last hour, turn your heat down to low
- Once your chili is done, stir in 1.5 cups of your cheese and let stand until cheese is completely melted
- Serve topped with remaining cheese
Affiliate links were used in this post.