Summer is on the way folks! But guess what?! You don’t have to wait for bonfires to have the yummy taste of s’mores with these Crock Pot Brownie S’mores!
Aunt Lou here.
I was asked to lead the Sr. High Girls’ Discipleship Group at our church and gladly accepted. When we were meeting a few weeks back, we were all longing for spring, so I thought I’d try and make these Crock Pot Brownie S’mores. They were a hit with the girls!
Crock Pot Brownie S’mores Notes
- I made these in Cassie (my 9×13 casserole crock) and they worked perfectly. If you don’t have your very own Cassie yet, I would recommend using at least a 6-quart crock so that your brownie batter can spread out.
- The recipe you are getting is version THREE of these yummy Crock Pot Brownies. That’s right…I tried this recipe three times before I got it just how I wanted it to share with you. I tried it with putting mini marshmallows on at the beginning…they got too hard. Then I tried it with putting them on and just melting them down…they were too hard for leftovers. Finally, I tried it with marshmallow creme, perfection! So I am telling you all this so if you were wondering why I didn’t use marshmallows, I tried. It just didn’t work well. So if you are insistent on using marshmallows, I have warned you.
- You will want to use graham crackers that come with four squares together, not two. The ones with four squares just work better when you are pouring your brownie batter over the top and spreading it out. (Again, I have done the testing for ya folks! That way you can learn from my mistakes!)
- If it just doesn’t feel right eating them without a fire in front of you, search for one of those channels that has a fireplace for your viewing pleasure. 😉
Crock Pot Brownie S'mores
- 18.3 oz brownie mix prepared
- 7 graham crackers divided (1 graham cracker = 4 squares)
- 13 oz jar of marshmallow creme
- Lightly grease your crock pot
- Lay 6 of your graham crackers out across the bottom
- Pour your prepared brownie batter evenly across top
- Place 4-6 paper towels underneath your lid, cover and cook on high for around 2.5 hours (the brownies are done when they pass the toothpick test)
- Top with marshmallow creme and crumble your remaining graham cracker on top.
Affiliate links were used in this post.
- Chicken Baked Bean Dinner (Stove Top Recipe) - March 31, 2023
- Budget Meal Plan: Week 26 - March 31, 2023
- Air Fryer Brown Sugar Bacon Chicken (Ninja Foodi) - March 29, 2023
We are SO glad to have you in our slow cooking family!
Just fill out the form below and look for a confirmation email in your inbox! Our newsletter is always FREE and we are always serving up some yummy recipes!
The Better Baker says
My oh my oh my! And I could use my lovely casserole crock…love this! Thanks much for sharing with us at Weekend Potluck. Hope you have a super week ahead.
How to take out smores out of crock pot
HELEN SMITH says
FOR THE CROCK POT BROWNIE S;MORES : CAN THIS BE BAKED IN 9 X 13 DISH IN OVEN WHAT TEMPERATURE AND TIME. COULD YOU USE COOL WHIP IN LIEU OF MARSHMELLOW CREME.AND TOP WITH CRUSHED GRAHAM CRACKERS