Are you looking for a great game day recipe to feed a crowd? Your guests are sure to love these Crock Pot Cheeseburgers on Pretzel Rolls!
UPDATED with video 🙂
I love how simple this recipe is and that you can serve it up like sloppy joes or oh! along side some! This Crock Pot Cheeseburger Sandwiches recipe also easily doubles to feed a crowd.
A bit reminiscent of White Castles, we like to take them up a notch by serving them up on split pretzel rolls- YUM!
Speaking of pretzel rolls, are you as obsessed as we are?! It all started when we served up some Polish Mistakes on pretzel bagels and has moved on from there. Now I just buy the frozen pretzel rolls and pop them in the oven for a few minutes when we want our pretzel fix.
Anyhoo… GOODe Ole Boy (aka the Hubs) says I HAD to share this recipe with you before game day. He also said I HAD to make these again soon… he is bossy like that 😉
Adaptation Tip: These sandwiches are great as is, but if you prefer super cheesy or ultra onion, add a little extra of either to bring it to a whole new level.
Which Slow Cooker to Use?
I’m often asked which slow cooker I would use for a specific recipe. Since recipe could use a stir or two while cooking, I like to use an automatic 6 qt stirring slow cooker (although any regular slow cooker will work just fine). This particular slow cooker automatically kicks on every two hours to stir things up nicely without ever having to open the lid!
Affiliate links were used in this post.
This recipe was shared on The Weekend Potluck.
- 1 1/2 lbs Lean Ground Beef
- 3 Cloves Garlic- Pressed and Divided
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 8 oz Velveeta Cheese- Cubed or a tad bit more for a cheesier sandwich
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 1 Onion- Finely Chopped Onion
- 8 Pretzel Rolls-Split or Hamburger Buns
- Garnish- Mustard Ketchup, Mayo, Pickles, Tomato, Etc.
- Brown beef in a skillet with one clove of the garlic and seasonings.
- Drain and mix with remaining ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.