Crock Pot Sloppy Joe Cheeseburgers are so yummy EVERYONE will ask for the recipe! Simple, delicious and perfect for family dinner or a potluck with friends!
Note: We use referral links for the products we love.
Cris here. I am going to get straight to the point… I LOVE this recipe! These Crock Pot Sloppy Joe Cheeseburgers from Crock Pot’s The Original Slow Cooker Recipe Collection are fantastic. I honestly was kind of surprised at home much I loved this recipe.
Cookin’ Cris’ Dishes Cooking Show: Crock Pot Sloppy Joe Cheeseburgers
I knew it would be good, but man– we absolutely loved it. Mikey even made you a video.
Quick Cooking Video: Crock Pot Sloppy Joe Cheeseburgers
Don’t have time for the show? We also have a quickie video of this recipe:
If this video does not play correctly, you can watch it here.
Crock Pot Sloppy Joe Cheeseburgers Notes:
- We used our browning slow cooker since we needed to brown the ground beef, but feel free to use any 6 quart slow cooker and just brown in the skillet ahead of time.
- Choosing a ground beef with less fat will reduce the amount of draining you have to do after the browning step. These Crock Pot Sloppy Joe Cheeseburgers pack the flavor and don’t need the added fat unless that is your preference.
- I have edited the recipe to say that the water is optional because we have forgotten it from time to time and it still comes out yummy.
Printable Recipe for Crock Pot Sloppy Joe Cheeseburgers
- Lightly spray your crock pot with cooking spray
- Brown your beef in a skillet, drain and put your browned ground beef in your crock pot
- Put your skillet back on your heat, add in your garlic and onions to your skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes
- Add your garlic and onions, ketchup, water, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce to your crock pot and stir well
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or high for 2.5 hours
- Add your cheese and stir until melted
- Serve on your hamburger buns with your carrot and celery sticks, if desired