Heavens to Betsy! This Crock Pot Cheesy Lasagna from Gooseberry Patch’s Everyday Slow Cooker is yuuummmy!
Aunt Lou here.
Okay…so, I have never thought about the phrase “Heavens to Betsy” until I typed it. If I didn’t grow up knowing that it meant “Oh my!”, the words in the phrase itself give you no clue what it means! I feel sorry for anyone who tries to learn our language. We have some pretty crazy sayings! But I digress…
Crock Pot Cheesy Lasagna
Sooooo…I MIGHT have altered this recipe a bit.
When I saw the amount of cheese it called for, I knew I was going to have to do something about it. So I did a bit of tweaking. And the result was groan-in-appreciation-when-you-take-your-first-bite good!
I had actually bought enough to make two because I was going to take one out to a lady from our church who had injured her hand. Then I found out that someone else was bringing her lasagna, and I needed to make her something different. Let’s just say that I wasn’t too upset that I would be able to make two for us! Yum!
As I was telling Cris about this deliciousness, she still thought that her lasagna was the best, but I beg to differ. Now granted, neither of us has tried the other’s favorite lasagna recipe. Maybe we need to have a Lasagna-Off and see who comes out the winner! 😉
Crock Pot Cheesy Lasagna
- Spray your crock pot with cooking spray
- Place half of your noodles in the bottom of your crock pot (if you are not using a casserole crock, you may have to break your noodles)
- In a bowl, mix together your beef and Italian seasoning, spread half of mixture over your noodles
- Cover your meat mixture with half of your spaghetti sauce, water, ricotta cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layering
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
I couldn’t resist using my 9 x13 Casserole Slow Cooker made by Crock Pot. It was made for recipes like this Crock Pot Cheesy Lasagna! If you do not have one yet, go ahead and click through and get one! 😉 OR you can use your favorite 5 or 6 quart crock pot.
Affliliate links were used in this post.
- Crock Pot Beefy Taco Soup - December 8, 2023
- Bacon Brown Sugar Pork Chops (Oven Recipe) - December 8, 2023
- Crock Pot Chili Cheese Tater Tot Casserole for Two - December 3, 2023