Want a recipe that will have your husband and your kiddos fighting over the leftovers? That is exactly what happened in my house with these Crock Pot Honey BBQ Chicken Wings from Gooseberry Patch’s Everyday Slow Cooker!
Aunt Lou here.
Michael loves him some wings. He is all about buffalo flavor, so when I say I am going to make wings with something other than buffalo sauce, he gets a little up in arms. I told him to trust me. This recipe looked too good to pass up!
Crock Pot Honey BBQ Chicken Wings
So, I was right…as usual. 😉
These Crock Pot Honey BBQ Chicken Wings were a HUGE hit! Michael kept telling me that I couldn’t have the leftovers and Ryder ate 3 1/2 wings for lunch one day! (I dread how much it will cost to feed that boy when he is a teenager!)
This recipe was so simple that Michael threw it together for me while I ran to a friend’s house for her Mary Kay party. He did a pretty good job!
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 c honey
- 1/4 c bbq sauce
- 1/4 c teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- 2 T oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Preheat your broiler, cover your broiler pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray
- Arrange your wings on your covered broiler pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Broil for 12-15 minutes on each side until they are golden brown
- Place your browned wings in your crock pot
- In a separate bowl, mix together the rest of your ingredients and pour over wings
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours
- Serve with extra sauce
Slow Cooker Recommendation
I tried out my new 6 Quart Crock Pot with Ceramic Coated Pot, aka Cera, with this recipe and was thoroughly impressed! Your fav 5-6 quart slow cooker should work well.
Affiliate links were used in this post.