If you are in the mood for some creamy, cheesy potatoes with amazing flavor, then you will love these Crock Pot Cheesy Ranch Potatoes from Gooseberry Patch’s Everyday Slow Cooker.
Aunt Lou here.
We needed a yummy side to go with our Crock Pot Easy Pork Roast, so I started searching through my cookbooks and found these Crock Pot Cheesy Ranch Potatoes and decided to give them a try. I was not disappointed!
Crock Pot Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
This can be a dump and go recipe if you use a 24 oz pack of frozen shredded hashbrowns.
However, I can never do anything the easy way can I? I had some potatoes lying around and thought…HEY! I can make 3 cups of hashbrowns easy peasy! Well, it isn’t exactly easy to make your own hashbrowns and after making this recipe, I realized that it would be just as good with sliced potatoes!
- 24 oz frozen shredded <g class="gr_ gr_72 gr-alert gr_spell ContextualSpelling" id="72" data-gr-id="72">hashbrown</g> thawed OR 3 c of sliced or shredded potatoes
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of potato soup
- 16 oz container of ranch dip
- 2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- salt pepper and garlic powder to taste
- 6 oz can French-fried onions
- Mix together your potatoes, soup, dip, cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder in your crock pot
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours
- Stir once after 2 hours
- Serve with a sprinkling of French-fried onions
Slow Cooker Recommendation
For these Crock Pot Cheesy Ranch Potatoes, I used my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker. It was perfect for this recipe because the cheese didn’t stick to the wonderful non-stick insert pan. You can use any 5-6 quart slow cooker, but if it isn’t non-stick, I would suggest using a crock pot liner.
Affiliate links were used in this post.