There is nothing better than a warm cobbler on a cold winter day and this Mixed Berry Crock Pot Cobbler from Gooseberry Patch’s Everyday Slow Cooker is no exception! It is delicious!
Aunt Lou here.
Ryder LOVES to help me in the kitchen. Before he was old enough to really help, he would grab a cup and a spoon and act like he was mixing and say, “Look Mommy! I cookin’!”
Now that he is a bit older, I let him help out with recipes that don’t involve things like eggs or raw meat. I actually look for these recipes, because he enjoys helping out in the kitchen as much as I enjoy making these memories with him.
Mixed Berry Crock Pot Cobbler
This is a seriously easy recipe that an older child may even be able to throw together on their own (with supervision of course). Ryder was my stirrer and watched with delight as I opened and placed the biscuits on top. I’m so happy that he is old enough to help me now. We have a blast!
- 16 oz pkg frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 16 oz tube refrigerated biscuits
- cinnamon to taste
- vanilla ice cream for serving
- Pour your mixed berries (still frozen) and sugar in your slow cooker
- Mix together
- Place your biscuits on top of your berries
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours
- Serve while still warm with a scoop of ice cream
Slow Cooker Recommendation
Can you guess which slow cooker I used on this one? Yep, my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker and clean up was a snap! Any 5-6 quart slow cooker will work…do you have a favorite you use over and over again?
Affiliate links were used in this post.
- Air Fryer Brown Sugar Bacon Chicken (Ninja Foodi) - March 29, 2023
- Ninja Foodi Dehydrated Apples - March 27, 2023
- Crock Pot Savory Sweet Chicken - March 16, 2023
We are SO glad to have you in our slow cooking family!
Just fill out the form below and look for a confirmation email in your inbox! Our newsletter is always FREE and we are always serving up some yummy recipes!
Can you use strawberries in place of the blueberries?
Aunt Lou says
Frozen strawberries should work. Let me know how it turns out!
connie brown says
This recipe sounds wonderful. I am going to try it tomorrow. Thank you for telling me about your awesome God because He is mine as well.