We LOVE this recipe. We combined a yummy new recipe we found in Slow-Cooker Christmas Favorites with the new Fiesta Chicken and Beans recipe we are obsessed with from Mom Knows Best Cookbook and added a secret ingredient.
Crock Pot Chicken Ranch Nachos
The results were nothing short of magical! I get a kick out of seeing folks try this recipe for the first time. Flavorful tender pieces of chicken, black beans, white chili beans, mexi-corn and more served over a bed of super thin corn chips and drizzled with ranch and taco sauce = perfection. And side note… Taco sauce and ranch dressing together?!?! Oh. My. Yum. Who knew?!
Crock Pot Chicken Ranch Nachos would be fantastic game day grub for a crowd or a great weeknight dinner for the fam. Miss Add requests the leftovers in her lunch all the time. AND it is a great dump and go recipe- ready to crock in 5 minutes or less 😉 My favorite kind!
This is so delicious and soooo easy that I have about a billion ideas for variations! Stay tuned 😉
- 3 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 2 Cans 10 3/4 oz Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup Salsa
- 1 Can 15oz Mexi-Corn
- 1 Can 15 oz Black Beans, Drained and Rinsed
- 1 Can 15 oz White Chili Beans or Great Northern Beans, Drained and Rinsed
- 1 Can 15 oz Refried Beans
- Tortilla Chips
- Garnish: Taco Sauce Ranch Dressing
- Place chicken in slow cooker and cover with remaining ingredients (except refried beans, tortilla chips and garnish).
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours or low 4-6 hours.
- Stir in refried beans before serving.
- Serve over a bed of chips and drizzle with ranch dressing and taco sauce.
Slow Cooker Recommendation
I love the non-stick surface of this slow cooker for recipes like this, however, any 6qt slow cooker will work just fine.
Affiliate links were used in this post.
Thank you so much for sharing our links. When you share our links it helps support this site and keeps the recipes a comin’!