This Crock Pot Chicken Stuffing Casserole from Gooseberry Patch’s 303 Simple & Satisfying Recipes is a lot like a Cris’ family favorite Chicken Stuffing Casserole, but just a smidge different. It became an instant family favorite in my house too!
Aunt Lou here.
I had a house full of people helping us paint our new house. The deal was that if they provided the help, I would provide the food. Well, this Crock Pot Chicken Stuffing Casserole was a HUGE hit. There is one small problem though, they didn’t leave me any to photograph!
Dern the bad luck! I just had to make it again! I actually ended up making it again while we were on vacation. I love that we can have home cooked meals while staying on the beach, all I have to do is bring my crock pot!
CROCK POT CHICKEN STUFFING CASSEROLE
My little man loves stuffing. So I knew this would be in instant hit with him. He is a pretty good eater, but sometimes he gets stuck in a rut. I paired this Crock Pot Chicken Stuffing Casserole with some veggies, and I had a complete meal the entire family loved!
Now when you first get this Crock Pot Chicken Stuffing Casserole out of the crock pot, it seems to have a ton of moisture, but don’t worry. It sets up beautifully and is so delicious!
Crock Pot Chicken Stuffing Casserole
- 2 6 oz pkgs chicken stuffing mix
- 3 10.75 oz cans cream of chicken soup divided
- ½ c milk
- 3-4 c cooked chicken cubed
- 1 ½ c shredded Cheddar cheese
- Make up your stuffing mixes according to the directions on the box
- Put your prepared stuffing in your crock pot
- Take 2 of your cans of cream of chicken soup and stir into your stuffing
- In a large bowl, stir together your chicken, milk and last can of soup
- Add your chicken mixture to your crock pot
- Sprinkle your cheese on top
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high for 2-3 hours
Slow Cooker Recommendation
For this delicious Crock Pot Chicken Stuffing Casserole, I used my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker. I can’t say enough about how important it is to have a slow cooker that cooks evenly…or to at least know how your slow cooker cooks. I know I can rely on my dear ol’ Sir Hamilton to cook evenly, so that is one of the reasons why I use it so much.
Affiliate links were used in this post.