If you love a good Sweet Potato Casserole, then you will love this Crock Pot Harvest Pecan Sweet Potatoes recipe from Gooseberry Patch’s 303 Simple & Satisfying Recipes.
Aunt Lou here.
Every year, I make Sweet Potato Casserole for the holidays. So when I saw this Crock Pot Harvest Pecan Sweet Potatoes recipe, I knew I had to try this out to see if it might be able to free up some oven time and use my crock pot instead!
Crock Pot Harvest Pecan Sweet Potatoes
- Spray your crock pot with cooking spray (We used a Casserole Crock Pot)
- In a separate bowl, mash up your sweet potatoes
- Mix in your 1/3 c melted butter, sugar and 2 T brown sugar with your mashed sweet potatoes
- Next add in your juice, eggs and milk and beat
- Place your sweet potato mixture in your crock pot
- In a separate bowl, mix together your pecans, flour, the rest of your brown sugar and butter
- Spread your pecan mixture over your potato mixture
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours
Slow Cooker Recommendation
This Crock Pot Harvest Pecan Sweet Potatoes recipe was perfect for my 9 x13 casserole slow cooker made by Crock Pot! If you don’t have one yet, I would use at least a 5-quart crock since it won’t have all the room to spread out, and you will want to watch your cook times the first time through to make sure you can adjust your cooking time if needed.
Affiliate links were used in this post.