If you love a pork loin that is mouthwatering and flavorful, you will instantly love this Rosemary Garlic Crock Pot Pork Loin that I adapted from Gooseberry Patch’s 101 Homestyle Favorites!
Aunt Lou here.
This recipe is another of the recipes I used to get 7 Meals for Less Than 50! I took one big pork loin and divided it up to use in this one, Crock Pot Pork Chop Delight, and these Tangy Crock Pot Pork Chops. If you are wondering how that works, Mikey has made a video just for you!
Rosemary Garlic Crock Pot Pork Loin
You just might have all the ingredients for this one in your kitchen right now. If not, I would guess that you have all but a couple. Then all you have to do is crunch up your spices together real good, make a paste and spread it on your roast, let it stand for a bit, cook ‘er up and enjoy! Outside of dump and go recipes, this is about as easy as it gets!
- 2-3 lb pork loin
- 2 t dried rosemary
- 2 t dry mustard
- 1 t ground ginger
- 1 t salt
- 1 t pepper
- 2 T olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- Put your loin in a lightly greased crock pot
- Put your seasonings in a bowl and crush together all your seasonings with a wooden spoon (or whatever you have) until they are well mixed
- Add in your oil and garlic and mix until you have a paste
- Spread your paste across the top of your pork loin
- Let it stand for 45 minutes
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours
- Let it rest around 15 minutes before slicing and serving
Slow Cooker Recommendation
This delicious Rosemary Garlic Crock Pot Pork Loin was cooked up in my dearest Sir Hamilton. Your favorite 5-6 quart should do just fine!
Affiliate links were used in this post.