This Creamy Chicken Spaghetti from Gooseberry Patch’s Everyday Slow Cooker is so easy to make and delicious! The flavors mixed together for an amazing dish! It is perfect for serving a crowd too!
Aunt Lou here.
How easy is this Creamy Chicken Spaghetti to make? Easy enough that the hubs threw it together for me while watching the kids!
Creamy Chicken Spaghetti
I do want to note that I used whole grain thin spaghetti, so your Creamy Chicken Spaghetti may have little different look than mine. Why whole grain pasta?
Why whole grain pasta? I went on a grocery store tour with a Registerd Dietician last year, and she suggested we try whole grain pasta next time we made a pasta dish. I was a little leary, but she gave us each a free box, so I tried it out. Who knew?! It is actually good!
Fast forward to last week, Jay-C had an awesome sale on all of their whole grain pasta! Let’s just say that we won’t need to buy pasta for a while!
- 16 oz pkg spaghetti cooked
- 2 c chicken broth
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 4-6 green onions chopped
- 16 oz pkg pasteurized process cheese spread cubed
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1/8 t celery salt
- 1/8 t pepper
- Garnish: grated parmesan cheese
- Mix everything together in your crock pot
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours, stir often
- It is done when it is warmed through and the cheese is melted
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese just before serving, if desired
Slow Cooker Recommendation
I used my favorite on this one, my good ol’ Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker. With all the creamy goodness, I wanted an easy clean up, and you know that is always the case with my fav slow cooker. Your favorite 5-6 quart slow cooker will work too.
Affiliate links were used in this post.