Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken is a super easy crock pot recipe that everyone loves. The creamy sauce is perfect over a bed of pasta and great with a side of veggies!
Creamy Italian Chicken is one of those quintessential crock pot recipes and for a very good reason… it is so easy to throw together and it is darn good! The Italian flavors pair perfectly with the creaminess of the cream cheese and everyone is happy when they see this is what is cRockin’ for dinner.
Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken
We found this recipe in Gooseberry Patch’s Mom Knows Best Cookbook and whipped it up using our special extra step that makes all the difference– use a mixer to blend your sauce ingredients until a bit “fluffy” before placing in the crock pot. Your sauce will turn out perfectly creamy.
We made this the other night and Miss Add declared that “You and Daddy are Goooood Cooks, Mommy!” I totally took it as a win considering Daddy earned his points with a pan of brownies!
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- .7 oz Italian Dressing Mix Packet
- 2 10.75 oz Cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 8 oz Package Cream Cheese Softened
- Serve with Cooked Rotini Pasta
- Place Chicken in slow cooker.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix remaining ingredients (except pasta) with a mixer until fluffy.
- Slather sauce ingredients over the top of the chicken.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours until chicken is fully cooked and tender.
- Serve over pasta.
I love the non-stick surface of this slow cooker for recipes like this, however, any 5-6qt slow cooker will work just fine.
Affiliate links were used in this post.
Thank you so much for sharing our links. When you share our links it helps support this site and keeps the recipes a comin’!