If you are looking for a delicious recipe with only two servings, check out this Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders for Two.
Note: We use referral links for the products we love.
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Sliders for Two in a Crock Pot
Aunt Lou here.
These Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders for Two are perfect for anyone who loves Buffalo Chicken dishes. This recipe is super easy to throw together and has the wonderful buffalo flavor that we love. So, this dish is great for a night when you do not have much time to spend on dinner but still want a good meal . It is also a good recipe for anyone who is new to cooking and wants an easy recipe to help build their confidence in the kitchen. I hope you and your loved one enjoy this recipe just as much as me and my loved ones do!
(Psst…if you think this recipe sounds delicious but need more servings, you can find the original recipe here.)
What You Will Need for Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders for Two
- 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce (or your favorite equivalent)
- Slider buns
- Optional: Ranch dressing for serving
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 2 to 3 hours on low or 1 hour to 1 hour and 30 minutes on high, turning insert halfway through cooking if your slow cooker does not cook evenly
- Time to Shred Chicken: 5 minutes
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
LOVE THIS SITE?
If Recipes That Crock has helped you and you would like to give us a small tip of gratitude, here is our tip jar.
Your financial support is never expected but always appreciated! Folks like you help us keep doing what we do!
SAVE THESE RECIPES TO YOUR FREE RECIPE BOX
On Recipes That Crock we have a way for you to save recipes, menus and collections to your own free recipe box. This way you won’t ever lose a recipe, menu or collection. With your free RTC account, you know that your favorite recipes and all the recipes you want to try are always just a click away.
Click Here to: Learn how to use your Recipe Box on this site.
Click Here to: Learn how to create your own meal plan on this site.
You can register (or login if you already a user) here: Register/Login Here.
NOTE: If you don’t see the recipe box save buttons, you need to sign in.
If you liked this recipe, Cooking for Two Tuesdays is for You!
You might enjoy our Cooking for Two Tuesdays email! Every Tuesday we send out a recipe that is made specifically with cooking for two in mind.
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders for Two
- Put your chicken in your 2.5 quart, 3 quart OR 4 quart crock pot.
- Melt your butter and mix together with your hot sauce.
- Pour mixture over your chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or on high for 1-1.5 hours.
- Shred your chicken with two forks.
- Mix your shredded chicken in the sauce until well coated.
- Use a slotted serving spoon to serve chicken on slider buns with ranch dressing, if desired.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you might also enjoy these dishes