You may never make traditional s’mores again after trying this Crock Pot Caramel S’More Fondue from Gooseberry Patch’s Busy-Day Slow Cooking! Oh. My. Yum.
Aunt Lou here.
We’ve had a busy week with lots of running around and obligations. So this momma decided to treat her family with this yummy Crock Pot Caramel S’More Fondue, marshmallows and graham crackers!
Crock Pot Caramel S’More Fondue Notes:
- The original recipe says to use a 3-quart slow cooker, but my 2.5-quart crock pot worked really well.
- If you have ever made a recipe that requires melting chocolate, you know it can be a tricky thing. Using a crock pot makes it easier, but you still need to keep watch on it and stir occasionally.
- The original recipe called for dark chocolate chips. However, our store did not have dark chocolate chips, so I just used milk chocolate chips. If you think you would prefer to have dark chocolate, give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments!
Crock Pot Caramel S’More Fondue
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 lb melting chocolate chopped
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- Serve with graham crackers marshmallows or cookies
- Pour your condensed milk, caramel topping, and allspice into your crock pot and stir until well combined
- Add in your chopped melting chocolate and chocolate chips and stir well
- Cover and cook on low for 45 minutes to an 1 1/2 hours, until it is all melted (stirring occasionally)
- Once everything is melted, stir again until the mixture is smooth
- Serve it up with graham crackers, marshmallows, or cookies
Affiliate links were used in this post.