Are you looking for a flavorful and tender pork loin recipe? Look no further! This Crock Pot Citrus Teriyaki Pork Loin is just that and SO easy to make…just dump and go!
Aunt Lou here.
As I was trying to figure out what I was going to make for this months $50 Challenge, I asked Michael for suggestions on what to add to our favorite teriyaki marinade with this pork loin to give it a little something more. He has always raved about the meals he used to have at an old friend’s house. This friend would never share his recipes because they were “family secret” recipes. However, on one occasion someone accidentally got a glimpse of what was going on in the kitchen. For one of Michael’s favorite dishes, the meat was cooked with oranges and pineapple. So, we thought we would give a try with our favorite teriyaki marinade and this pork loin…and now you have this yummy Crock Pot Citrus Teriyaki Pork Loin!
Crock Pot Citrus Teriyaki Pork Loin Notes
- This was one of three recipes I used on a huge hunk of pork loin. This is an awesome way to get more bang for you buck when at the grocery store. I now have a 2 lb pork loin and 12 huge chops all for $11.49! If you have never done this before…Mikey will show you how.
- I used my 3-quart crock pot for this recipe, and it filled it up. I would recommend using a 3 or 4-quart crock pot. By using the smaller size, it makes sure your pork loin is covered in your juices.
- You can use either teriyaki sauce or marinade. At our store, it is all one in the same. If you store just has sauce or just has marinade, you should be good to go with whatever they have!
Crock Pot Citrus Teriyaki Pork Loin
- 2 lb pork loin
- 20 oz can pineapple chunks with juices
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce/marinade
- 1 orange peeled and divided into slices
- Place your pork loin in your crock pot
- Pour in your pineapple chunks, including the juices
- Add your teriyaki sauce/marinade to your crock pot
- Place your orange slices evenly around the top of your pork loin
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours
Affiliate links were used in this post.
- Crock Pot Beefy Taco Soup - December 8, 2023
- Bacon Brown Sugar Pork Chops (Oven Recipe) - December 8, 2023
- Crock Pot Chili Cheese Tater Tot Casserole for Two - December 3, 2023